Monday, August 19, 2013

Plans for the Future

We'd like to really ramp up our blogging and bring you a little more of what you're looking for.  So, we have a few NEW plans we are hoping encourage you to interact with us and follow.

First of all; we'd like to introduce ourselves...did you know that there are 2 business partners that make up MeshedDesigns?  Well, if you didn't our names are Amber Haugen and Shayna Nix.  We each live closer to one of our retail store locations than the other and we've been friend's our whole lives.

There, now that you know us we can say the next part of our plan.  We are going to be blogging more personally from now on with hopefully individual posts from each of us along with some store promotions too.

Ah and we have so many new updates to share with you now that we have TWO retail stores!  Can't even believe it!!!!!

Second; I {Amber} have thought to myself, what do I look for in blogs?  And, the answer is How To's and Inspiration of course!  I'm going to start blogging about projects, ideas, before and afters and some other fun things along the way.  In just a short week my family and I are moving into a nice old 1920's farmhouse that we've bought and I am soooo excited to put our touches on it.  The hubby and I have determined our style is 

Industrial Farmhouse Chic

Now, are you wondering what that all means?  Check out my Pinterest board of what has been inspiring me!

Source
You'll probably end up seeing the good, the bad, and the ugly of our home updates but I'm excited to share.
Third; we've been told that our store looks like Pinterest in real life so to go along with our blog changes, we are going to write about real life Pinterest projects.  So, if you have anything you've been wanting to try but aren't quite ready, shoot us a message and we'll add it to the list!
We realize our plan, ideas, and style is kind of 'all over the board' but hey we are MeshedDesigns.  We'll talk more about where our name came from in another post.

Don't forget to follow us on all of the fun social networking platforms...we're on all of them @MeshedDesigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment