Monday, January 7, 2013

Back to the Grind

2013 is full steam ahead and we
are not stopping! 

Now that the holidays are over, we are back to blogging and keeping all of you up-to-date on everything that is exciting.

Did you know, we are coming up on our 1 Year Anniversary in our very own brick and mortar store?! 

Well, I didn't realize it until this morning and I reminisced on how about this time last year we signed our contract to rent our location and started transforming the place.

I can't believe how much work we did and the long nights we spent there!  Shayna was 8 months pregnant with her second child and I had a 3 year old and 9 month old who were stuck down there with us working the whole time.  What were we thinking...?  Oh, and we drug along our husbands too to do the grunt work, bless their hearts for putting up with us!

We have an album on our Facebook page of some of the changes we've made through the year but I know I have more pictures somewhere, so I'll track them down and post those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment